Foundation in Science is a comprehensive 12-month programme comprising 3 semesters. Semester I, II and III each consist of 13 weeks of lectures and tutorials.
Students who complete our programme are equipped with a solid fundamental knowledge of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology and English. Upon successful completion of the Foundation programme, students are eligible for entry into the various programmes of your interest.
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) Bioinformatics
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) Biotechnology
• Bachelor of Dental&Surgery (BDS)
• Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDT)
• Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
• Bachelor of Nursing Science (Hons)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering