The Master in Science in Medical Biochemistry programme in AIMST University provides a solid foundation in Medical Biochemistry as a basis for teaching and research. This programme is designed to train graduates to demonstrate:
- Basic knowledge in the fields of Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Information Technology, Genetic, Medical Biochemistry and Bioinformatics
- Plan and conduct a given research project, analyse and interpret the data obtained.
- Motivation and skill required to pursue further research and life-long learning.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in the use and application of information technology tools
- Leadership qualities and the ability to work in a team
- Managerial and entrepreneurial skills