IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland is the only truly Swiss family-owned hospitality management institute, and a unique private school offering cutting edge hospitality education from foundation level all the way to a Masters degree. We are a world-renowned international hotel management school with strong links in all continents of the globe. At the same time, we have deliberately remained small with a maximum of 220 students per semester, thus delivering a highly personalised educational experience.
- Different pathways to choose from
- Various entry levels available
- Accelerated programmes
- Courses validated by leading UK universities
- Excellent quality assurance and recognition
- Outstanding visiting faculty
- Small classes and personal coaching
Our vision is to be the leading Swiss provider in hospitality management education with a worldwide reputation for the employability of our graduates in the hospitality and service industries based on academic, professional and personal excellence.
Our mission is to provide hospitality and service management higher education to students from all over the world, and nurture them to become accomplished and successful hospitality and business executives for the global economy.
Our vision and mission are supported by five core value pillars upon which we base our activities to develop well-balanced students:
- Academic Quality and Currency
- Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
- Innovation, Creativity and Diversity
- Personal Integrity, Responsibility and Belonging
- Family Atmosphere and Personal Touch