About the Study
Program The Master in Information Technology (MIT) enables students to gain a solid foundation in areas such as information architecture, information quality assurance, usability, IT governance, information systems management, IT project management, user experience design, IT documentation/technical writing and communication, distributed information systems, data management, and mobile information systems.
Master in Information Technology (MIT) programme comprises 38 credits (including Thesis) which could be accomplished in 4 semesters (1 semester equals to 4 months). You can complete your Masters Degree within 16 months.
- Business Intelligence
- IT for Industry
The graduates of MIT programme are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Innovators. Graduates are able to contribute expertise to the development of Information Technology in relevant industries.
- Problem Solvers. Graduates are able to utilize systematic and logic approaches to solve IT-related problems in dynamic working environments.
- Indonesian or foreign nationals who hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT from accredited universities.
- Indonesian or foreign nationals who hold a Bachelor’s degree in other study programmes (excluding IT). They have to follow the matriculation programme which includes the following courses: Programming, Database, Object Oriented Design, and Computer Networks.
- GPA of not less than 6,25 (10-scale) or 2,75 (4-scale) with the duration of studies not more than 6 years.
- Courses are conducted in both Bahasa and English, Fluent in English is an advantage. Successfully pass the entrance exam organized by President University’s MIT Program.
- Fulfill the administrative requirements as administered by President University’s MIT Programme.
Fill the application form and submit the following requirements:
- One legalized photocopy of the latest Bachelor Degree Certificate & Transcript (legalized by DIKTI if graduated from overseas university)
- Two pieces of 3x4 recent coloured photograph
- One photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- One Letter of Working Statement from Company
Future Field & Career
- Project Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer