Quest is unique. Its groundbreaking approach to postsecondary education began as an experiment. Today, Quest University is one of Canada’s important institutions of higher learning.
Quest seeks to reinvent the undergraduate liberal arts and sciences, using an innovative philosophy and novel curriculum. We believe in teaching skills that work in the real world. We believe in preparing students for any endeavour they choose—from graduate school to professional programs, and from traditional careers to independent paths. We offer an environment of intellectual rigour and personal enrichment, where students help design their own education and delve deep into topics they’re passionate about.
We are Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular liberal arts and science university, devoted entirely to excellence in undergraduate education.
Quest University Canada is accredited by the Degree Quality Assessment Board of the province of British Columbia, and is a member of the Education Quality Assurance.
Quest is a leader in redesigning postsecondary education. Our model is built on uniquely student-centred learning and a groundbreaking curriculum. Here are some of the things that make a Quest education exceptional:
- The Block Plan, where students are immersed in a single course for 3.5 weeks
- One degree, the interdisciplinary Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- A personalized Question instead of conventional majors
- A Keystone project that caps each student’s individual journey
- Highly interactive classes with no more than 20 students
- Faculty whose passion lies in teaching
- Transferable skills that will help in any endeavour