Graduate Programs in Hospitality and Tourism Management offer rigorous academic training through lectures, seminars, and thesis/dissertation research. The main objective of these programs is to prepare students for research and educational positions relevant to the hospitality and tourism industries. The College of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Sejong University has built a strong worldwide reputation for research intensity and has an impressive track of graduate placements. Specifically, the graduate programs in hospitality and tourism management offers:
- Is ranked 40th in Hospitality & Leisure Management of 2021 QS World Ranking University Rankings by subject;
- Competitive curriculum with a strong research focus, designed to prepare students for applications of theory-based approaches to problem-solving;
- Courses fully instructed in English language;
- Distinguished graduate faculty as research advisors;
- Internship opportunities at major hotels and companies.