Torrens University Australia brings a fresh, modern, careers-focused and global perspective to higher education.
Our courses are aimed at providing graduates with a globally oriented skill-set that will make them a valuable commodity to any employer.
Torrens’ place in Laureate International Universities, the leading global network of 70 accredited universities and higher education institutions with over 1 million students worldwide, ensures that students graduate with more than a degree; they graduate from the largest education network in the world, ready for whatever challenge the world throws their way.
We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a variety of disciplines across Business, Design and Creative Technology, Health, Hospitality, Project management, Education, Sports Management, Higher Degrees by Research and English. These courses are delivered through our incredible family of schools and a prestigious array of collaborations; leading institutions that all boast strong links to industry in Australia and overseas.
Our campuses span across Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane. Wherever possible, we also offer courses online to provide convenient access to students.
· Access to our global network of students
· Small Class sizes
· Industry placements with some of the most influential brands in the world
· Success coaches coaching you to achieve your career and life goals
· National Campus Network: Whether you study on campus or online, you can access state-of-the-art Torrens campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
· Dynamic Online Learning: We provide on-demand access to your course materials and content so you can study whenever it’s convenient to you.