To become a successful leader and manager, you require the knowledge, skills, and experience for an international business career. Whether you find yourself living and working in Melbourne, Mumbai, Beijing, or Boston, the VU Master of Business Administration (Global) will give you the edge to succeed in today's international business environment.
Industry experts helped design the MBA (Global). This innovative, applied course has the following features:
- a robust focus on global business issues
- learning with industry experts through a business internship
- practical application of knowledge to real-life problems
- business consulting with real clients
- career skills development
- digital and technological expertise acquirement.
You will develop 'soft' skills to complement your global business acumen, including communication, influencing, team management and ethical awareness.
Our students have a range of prior work experience, so our course will
help you achieve the level best suited to you, preparing you for
entry-level management or more senior managerial roles.