AIT - Academy of Information Technology is a specialist higher education and vocational education institution based in Sydney, Australia, with a second campus opening in Melbourne, Australia in 2015. AIT was established in 1999 and specialises in three disciplines: digital media, information technology, and business. AIT is a member of the RedHill Education group, alongside Coder Academy, Greenwich English College, and the International School of Colour and Design. AIT was the first in Australia to offer courses in Motion capture technology and has the latest markerless Motion Capture system installed in its Sydney campus, in 2013, AIT was still the first Mobile Applications Development course provided. AIT holds and participates in many events, including the AIT Oscar Night, the AIT Games Night, and the Vivid Light Festival.
AIT is recognised as a quality tertiary education provider by the Australian Government's Tertiary Education Quality&Standards Agency (TEQSA) and the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Courses Available Sydney & Melbourne AUSTRALIA:
- Diplomas & Bachelors of IT (Mobile Devel. or Games Programming)
- Diplomas & Bachelors of Interactive Media (2D Animation, 3D Design, Film&Video and Games)
- Academy of Information Technology is our higher education provider, offering quality and unique Diplomas&Bachelors to domestic and international students.
- The courses are hands-on, practical, and designed to get the graduates 100% job-ready with a 77% employment rate in Australia.
- We offer different ways to connect students to the industry by showcasing events, master talks from industry leaders, internships, and festivals.
- Sydney & Melbourne Campus