IPMI International Business School, known as a leading business school since 1984, is the first to deliver full English International BBA programs and the first to utilize Harvard case-based pedagogic approach in the region.
Our curriculum integrates knowledge-based learning and soft-skills development through extracurricular activities such as:
- Investment Gallery
- Duke of Edinburg Leadership program
- Innolab Incubator in collaboration with Inovesia for business startup
- Business case competitions, and etc.
In order to equip our students for the professional business world, IPMI also provides Professional Certifications recognized by both local and international certification standard boards:
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP)
- Project Management Associate (PMA)
- Digital Marketing Certification (DAC)
As a benefit of studying at IPMI, our students have the opportunity to study abroad by joining our International Programs, which include the Student Exchange programs and Joint Degree program.